by Royal technocrats INC hiring for Systems Analyst in Houston,Texas,United States.
Experience: Any  |  Salary: DOE DOED
- Provides functional and technical support/expertise during development, implementation, testing of complex projects
- Produces detailed functional requirements and/or user stories, including non-functional requirements
- Develops user acceptance criteria, test plans and test cases. Responsible for conducting functional/user testing (User Acceptance Testing) and accountable for user sign off of changes
- Monitors system implementation ensuring user satisfaction and be comfortable with being hands on in support of implemented solutions. – Operational readiness, Implementation/Warranty Support, Production support, Project analytics and reporting
- Responsible for facilitating business requirements gathering and determining technical impacts
- Reviews and clarifies user stories and user acceptance criteria with the stakeholders, and works with development lead/technical architect to layout technical design
- Assumes the role of product owner as necessary
- Develops system related documentation that includes flow charts, work flow tables, mapping documents, integration specifications and provides system training
- Develops a strong understanding of the business unit’s function and effectively communicates technical issues and solutions in non-technical terms to the business unit
- Supports business architecture design (including Business Process), capability roadmap development and strategy development for the domain
- 6 or more years work experience in an application development, testing, and/or business/systems analysis role or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- Thorough knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in requirements gathering methodologies and the SDLC
- Understanding of typical architecture standards and ability to apply them in their design work
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of systems, subsystems, development methodologies, systems architecture, tools and processes that support the assigned business initiative or system
- Experience in applying research methodology to business solutions.
- Knowledge of systems development concepts and methods
- Experience with business requirements and business process analysis to ensure IT solutions meet the business needs
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Industry knowledge in related business area
- Experience using Agile methodology
- Channel management experience is a plus
- Channel partner functions, applications and usage is a plus
- Knowledge of compensation process
Salary: DOE DOED
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Information Technology
Keyskills: Agile methodology, SDLC, ystems, subsystems, development methodologies, systems architecture, tools and processes
IT Specialized Area: Business Analyst
IT Specialized Skill: Business Analyst
Education: Masters or Bachelores
Royal technocrats INC
Royal Technocrats Inc., was founded in 2007 as an alternative to current market options, seeing inefficiencies we took the initiative to capture market share and develop our business expertise. We are a global innovation and technology services company that helps clients to imagine, commercialize, and evolve products and services for the connected world.