by Royaltechnocrats.com hiring for Software Developer in Houston,Texas,United States.
Experience: Not Applicable  |  Salary: Hidden
• Develop & test software applications based on project limitations, capabilities & performance requirements.
• Confer with systems analysts, programmers, developers & others to design software systems.
• Coordinate software installation & monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
• Consult with clients about software system design & maintenance.
• Web UI knowledge and MVC design paradigm
• Applying web development design patterns
• Demonstrated thorough knowledge of development methodologies, technologies and standards
• Will work in unanticipated locations. Requires Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or related & 3 year experience.
• Employer will accept any combination of degrees equivalent to a Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or related as determined by a professional evaluation service.
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Information Technology
IT Specialized Area: Not Applicable
IT Specialized Skill: Not Applicable
Education: - Bachelor in Computer science /technology/ engineering
IT Staffing and consulting