by Royaltechnocrats.com hiring for Data Analyst in ,United States.
Experience: Not Applicable  |  Salary: Hidden
• Experience in Sequel Query Language (SQL)
• Reporting requirements (functional documents)
• Prepare business requirement documents & functional specification documentations
• Gap analysis and Jira tracking
• Extract data from Data Warehousing
• Operate across organizational and computing "silos" to expose information assets and processes across the enterprise.
• Work with stakeholders, both leadership and subject matter experts, to build a data dictionary, data lineage catalog and data quality process workflows.
• Guide the business through data analysis and recommendations for data improvement.
• Develop enterprise data artifacts, including current state data baselines, target state data goals, cleansing result dashboards, and workflows.
• Develop high-level business, information, technical specification documentation
• Communicate effectively about data quality topics with a range of people from senior executives to technical experts while establishing the linkage to business priorities and strategies
• Working with SQL Server
• Working with SQL Server Integration Services
• Mapping data flows
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Not Applicable
Keyskills: SQL, SQL Database, SQL Server Integration Services, Business Workflow
IT Specialized Area: Not Applicable
IT Specialized Skill: Not Applicable
Education: Bachelor in Computer science /technology/ engineering
IT Staffing and consulting